Adventures so far include learning the intricacies of grilling perfect steaks, putting with PopPop on his putting green, a golf cart ride complete with a small round of golf on the real course, more boy bonding time getting a haircut...
He's been MopMop's little helper in the kitchen - especially if the word "queso" is on the menu. And MopMop has played lions (no clue where that came from but it's hilarious - she has a pretty fierce roar) and racing cars for hours. And she's read a few stories to D, too. Funny how "The Night Before Christmas" reads when requested in a "unique" order. You just had to hear it. Oh, and PopPop is a pro at the game of catch! He reported that D CAUGHT the ball at least 20 times in a row. Maybe I should send D right on over to Kyle Field to whip them back into shape ;) Gig 'Em, baby, Gig 'Em! (Praying for a maroon miracle of sorts this week!!!)
I think D is telling one of the three of us that he loves us...every 15 minutes or so. Right out of the blue, in the midst of whatever has his attention at that moment. Playing, eating, pooping - doesn't matter. He LOVES us and is compelled to say it at the moment it occurs to him! Sweet and funny little guy. MopMop mentioned that she'd just LOVE to know what goes on in the wheels as they turn in his head. I whole-heartedly agree! :) My little miracle. Seriously.
Sure am loving snapping pics of the joys so far. (This Momma can't hardly put the camera down, so many Kodak moments to capture!) He has us in stitches. Funniest quote of the day (so far): "I like Coke. I like Diet Coke. MopMop, what's a Coke?" So matter-of-factly. HA!
Happy Thanksgiving Eve to All, and to All a Great Night! :)




Hey Lady, I saw your blog on my facebook and hooked up with you, I have a blog too and love it. Your litle boy is precious and I love seeing you and your parents. Please send them my love. We have to get together soon, we live too close! What church do you attend? Write me back with you get a chance. Love you and Happy Thanksgiving. Melissa Simmons Stephens
ReplyDelete