TGIF! Oh happy day! One day left and then off for a WEEK!!! Let's say it together: a WEEK! It's been months since I've had a week off. Can you tell I'm a wee bit stoked? :)
D woke up sweet as pie again...came to my room (yes, he beat the alarm clock - WOW) and said, "Momma, can I snuggle with you this time?" What Momma would say no to that?! He crawled up and was the mad chatter (hahaha) :) Today's coolest comment was "Momma, you're the sweetest girl I ever seen". Santa's gonna be SO good ;) But seriously, it's the sweetest way to start off the day, and I just giggle at his growing grammar. That's the one sentence that I will NOT correct!
After D was sound asleep, he was gifted with quite a cool new addition for his stuffed animal collection!
"Happy Hank" is his name and praising the Lord is his game! You just give ole Hank a squeeze and he'll lift your spirits in two seconds flat. His voice is hysterical. It's the SWEETEST non-live dog EVER. So, I sat the canine in D's little rocking chair for him to find this morning. And find it he did!
And Happy Hank spoke to us all the way to D's school this morning, telling us God loves us, believes in us and is our strength (Momma's para-phrasing from the much cuter Hank speak). At each new saying HH belted out, D grinned and giggled. I just had to take a pic for you to see.
Happy Hank. Happy Kid. Happy Me. Happy Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment