Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Going to Get a Puppy, Right?

Yahoo - D woke up two minutes before I was going to have to get him up this morning. Walked in and said, "Good Morning Momma" with a huge adorable grin on his sweet little face. Then he proceeded to tell me that his PullUp was dry. He pottied all by himself, handed me his PullUp and said "Feel, Mom! It's DRY!" (super, thanks buddy - ha). Then he picked out Lightning McQueen undies...and as I'm getting him dressed, he says "Momma, I'm going to get a puppy, right?" I had to explain (to the child with a memory like an elephant) that once he's COMPLETELY trained, yes we'd get a real puppy. "A REAL one???" "Yes, baby...a REAL one w/a tail that wags." I further explained that it's when he's wearing undies at night and no pottying other than in the correct target :) Holy SMOKES, I better start researching the perfect breed.

But, it was SO funny and he was SO proud of himself (me too)!!!!

Happy Friday, all - so glad the week's wrapping up! This Momma is ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment