Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'll Share My Animals

For the first time in two WEEKS (at least), I slept all night long!!! YAHOO!!! And even beat my alarm clock awake. Then I heard my little sweet pea calling for me. I pad over to his room, open his door and there he is grinning at me. If that's not the best thing to see first thing, I don't know what is! :) He said, "Momma, will you please snuggle with me for a minute?" Heart melted in a big puddle on the spot. I crawled in next to him and he said, "Here, I'll share my animals with you" and proceeded to hand me a Starbucks bear with a red and white striped stocking cap. All I could do was hug him and tell him how much I love him. D said, "I love you too, Momma. You're the bestest girl that is ever I know in my world". LOL!!! Two minutes later, "Ok, Mom. We're done now." And we were up and at it!

D has been increasingly interested in books (is recognizing SO many letters - so proud!)...and wanted to take several to read in the car on the way to school. It was too cute not to post! He was telling me part of the stories en route...

These were some of God's first blessings of the day. And, I know that no matter what this day has in store, He's in control...and He's watching over D and me as we take on this gorgeous fall Thursday.

I wish you each such a blessed day...and wanted to share my little animal lover with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment